The MentorShip Program
The MentorShip Program is hosted by a global NPO, Girls in Tech Taiwan. All the organizers are volunteers. This program is a 3-layer system containing Captains (mentors), Navigators (seniors), and Sailors (mentees). Experts in diverse fields are invited as Captains in different teams. They inspire Navigators and Sailors by experiences sharing. Navigators and Sailors can also seek guidance by bringing challenges they encounter in their daily work routine. By organizing this program, we hope to build a supportive community for women in the technology industry to shine on their career paths.
The MentorShip Program builds a supportive community for women in the technology industry to bridge their professional network.
Experiences are the best teachers. Our experienced Captain will share their experiences and lesson learned to participants to reduce their time on trial and error on their career paths.
Participants can learn from their teammates from different industries and thus broaden their horizons and explore more possibilities.
Captains can help participants to find the directions of their career goals as well as lead them to advance their careers.
– Help the Navigators and Sailors to broaden their horizons, know more about the industry,and
guide their career development.
– hare their experience with Sailors. Help Sailors to grow in their junior years.Develop
the leadership skills and explore more possibilities by the guidance of the Captain.
– Those who want to advance their career and eager to learn from others’ experiences are
welcome to bring the challenges they face to discuss with other participants.
2022/02/18 ~ 3/27
Open to registration.
Screening & Shortlisted
The program organizer team announces the shortlisted candidates.
Opening & Interview
The shortlisted ones will be invited to the opening to attain an interview with the captain, navigators and their team teaching assistant.
Recruitment Results Announcement
Recruitment results announcement.
Those who are recruited will be invited to participate in the MentorShip Program 2021.
Please refer to following dates. The program organizer team preserves the right to change the date of monthly meetups.
The commencement is scheduled at 10/16.
Business: 6/11(Sat.), 7/9(Sat., 8/13(Sat.), 9/17(Sat.)
Data Application: 6/11(Sat.), 7/9(Sat.), 8/13(Sat.), 9/17(Sat.)
Engineering: 6/12(Sun.), 7/10(Sun.), 8/14(Sun.), 9/18(Sun.)
Entrepreneurship: 6/12(Sun.), 7/10(Sun.), 8/13(Sat.), 9/17(Sat.)
Martech: 6/12(Sun.), 7/10(Sun.), 8/14(Sun.), 9/18(Sun.)
Product Management: 6/12(Sun.), 7/10(Sun.), 8/14(Sun.), 9/18(Sun.)
UX: 6/11(Sat.), 7/9(Sat.), 8/14(Sun.), 9/18(Sun.)
P.S. The program organizer team preserves the right to change the date of monthly meetups.
Recruiting Target and Eligibility
One to three years of professional experiences in the applied field is required
Women are favored in recruitment.
Three years of professional experiences in the applied field is required.
You are passionate about helping the junior to grow on their career paths and willing to share your first-hand practical experiences.
You are interested in paying forward to woman tech community in the future.
Women are favored in recruitment.
The opening is scheduled at 4/10 and then from June to September, there will a monthly meetup for each month. The dates and times of the monthly meetups can be adjusted by each team. The commencement is scheduled at 10/16.
Yes. This program is designed for the ones who have work experience. One to three years of work experience is mandatory for applying for Sailor.
- Fee: A program fee of 2,000 NTD is required for those who are recruited. For candidates who attend the interview, please pay a venue rental fee of 300 NTD.
- All participants need to attend the opening, commencement and the monthly meetups. If one cannot attend for some reason, please write an email to ask for leave at least 1 week before the event. If one cannot attend these activities for 2 times, the program organizer team preserves the right to terminate that member to participate the following activities and the program fee will not be refunded.
- All participants need to agree that the program organizer team will use their photos and materials of these events as event promotion, event record, and marketing materials.
- The program organizer team preserves the right to modify and terminate the program at any time. Any changes or detailed precautions will be published on our facebook fan page without individual notice.